Wednesday, March 14, 2012

3-14-12 Off to the Carpenter

First carpenter guy flaked out on me. Never showed up, never called, never answered his phone. So......


Aljo went on his first journey today. 10 blocks to the guy who will finish the interior walls! Yay. Although backing up was horrific. Got to the guys house, his wife comes out and moves the minivan, but then parks it back in the driveway, so I have to back up and NOT hit her car.

OMG.

Then I had two people trying to tell me how to back it up, but not in a good or helpful way.

Finally had to stop listening and just figure it out on my own.

Carpenter guy was sick so he didn't come out and let me tell him any of the little things I wanted, or to watch out for.

I am a little worried. But will try and keep the faith that this will all turn out ok.

Having rather a bad week with pain and fatigue and that is really not helping my attitude towards the world. I am a little on edge. And I am tired of being so sick and tired all the time.

Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment