Wednesday, November 24, 2010

11-24-10 Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to All!

The energy boost was short lived.  Today I am tired.  I was supposed to go to my fabulous friend, Kate's, house for turkey dinner tomorrow, but alas, don't think I have it in me.

So I stopped by the store--THAT was a treat!  Some horrid man in his wheeled basket kept huffing and puffing if I didn't move out of his way fast enough.  I know that I have used one in the past, but I was so careful not to piss people off and to stay out of the way of most.....but he didn't really look sick, just large.  Ok, so I don't really look sick if you don't know me either....all right, I will try to be nicer.

Got the smallest turkey I could find.  And some trimmings.  It will be a tiny affair.  Just the hubby and I.

Did I mention it was cold here?  Our pipes have frozen again.  So cooking might be interesting.

Ah well, I am thankful for all the wonderful people in my life, and I have a huge number of them!

Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment