Monday, December 13, 2010

Been a While

So the latest Dr. report says the white blood cells are holding in the normal range, the red blood cells are as well.  The drug has worked remarkably well for that.  There is some concern with my liver numbers (don't know what that means) and she is concerned that the side effects are so severe still.  So we have another appointment in 2 weeks to check blood levels again.  If I am not doing better with side effects, she wants to talk about switching the medication.  I am not thrilled with this idea.  Better the devil you know..........at least this one is working!

Am now battling with the pharmacy company.  They cancelled my prescription without any documentation of why, and never called me.  Sigh.  They have apologized, but they have to redo the whole thing, and it takes time.  So I am almost out of medication and waiting for them to get their act together.  They also did something weird with the overall prescription and modified it from its 1 year amount to only a 3 month amount and now want a new prescription from the Dr. for the next shipment after this screwed up one.  But it took me 20 minutes to get that information out of them.  When were they going to tell me that little tidbit????

I have decided that I do not like having leukemia and want it to go away now....................I am tired of this.

Also, the basement flooded.  And the hot tub broke.  And the tarp blew off the trailer.  And JR is gone for two weeks with the Army.

Ack.   All of this will get sorted out.  Chin up, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment