Monday, October 18, 2010

10-18-10 A Splendid Day!

Today I was able to not take pain meds, and had tons of energy!  I did a bunch of work on the computer, caught SG up with all of his new cases, then fixed hubbie's computer (have I mentioned that I hate his computer?), then puttered around with the trailer and got most of the windows scrapped clear of the paint.

A fabulous find: the trailer is actually silver!  Just like an Airstream, some silly person painted it white with household paint, so that will all have to be scrapped off too.

I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.  I may have overdone it today......

Also, poor Chase had to have a bath.  He rolled in something so vile, it was unspeakable.  He does so hate his bath.  I had to corral him from the upstairs guest room where he was hiding, then he ran into our bedroom, then he tried to lay down on the landing on the stairs, then he tried to go into my office, then he tried to go into JR's office, then he hid under the dining room table, then he tried to disappear into the basement (door was closed, not sure what he was thinking here), and finally laid down in front of the tub.  I had to lift his ass into the tub.  With every hair on this body drooping.

Poor baby.

But he smells great, he got lots of good boy yummies, and a whole afternoon out in the sun in the front yard.

Not a bad day to be my dog.

Hugs to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment