Monday, October 11, 2010

So Tired

Today's lesson was to NOT power through.  I didn't want to give in to the exhaustion, so I kept going.  Went to work from 10 am until 2:30 pm, mostly going through files and finding clients that needed to go, writing them letters that their files had been non-progressive for more than a year, and I was no longer going to be their attorney.

Then home to get JR and go food shopping at the base.  Kept falling asleep in the car, and then just wanted to be done after going to the exchange, but refused to listen to my body and continued on to the commissary.  And that was the last thing I did.

Slept on the way home from the store, asked JR to put the food away (!), and went to bed.  Got up after a couple of hours and had a sandwich, but am back in bed with computer on lap.  And watching a marathon of Hoarders.  Amazing show.  Now THOSE people have problems.

I am really hoping that this tiredness goes away after a while.  For the first time, CML felt unfair.  I hadn't felt sick and all of a sudden I am on a drug for the rest of my life and I am so tired I can't even work a full day.

Sigh.  Sorry this is not a more up beat post.  But I am so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment